Please click on the first photo to open the picture show of our ILA’s accommodation options.
Our in-house accommodation department offers you the right accommodation according to your needs and budget.
Choose between carefully selected host families and rooms in a French household, student residences and rooms at the University campus or enjoy the aparthotel accommodation.
- Young and dynamic University City with 80 000 students
- Beautiful historic center with over 1 000 years of history
- Very exciting student life at moderate price level
- Long sandy beaches, salt lagoons with wild pink flamingos
- Mild Mediterranean climate, 300 days of sunshine per year
My host family was perfect. We had great meals. During many interesting discussions I learnt a lot of French.Anna (Sweden)
The ILA residence is the perfect place to meet people and to have fun! Free internet, private bathroom, perfect!Wouter (Holland)
My host family made me really welcome. They looked so well after me. Great food and great atmosphere!Zeynep (Turkey)
My host family was excellent. They spent a lot of time with me so that I could practise my French every day.Enomoto (Japan)
ILA offers top quality French courses in the South of France for all levels and objectives taught in small groups by our enthusiastic and fully qualified teachers. Inspections reveal ILA exceeds standards expectations for teaching, learning, pedagogical approach, methods and resources.
- Excursions and cultural visits to UNESCO sites
- Language exchanges with local French students
- Cheese, wine and local product tastings
- Evening out with teachers and students parties
- Exciting sport activities in Montpellier