Please click on the first photo to open the picture show of ILA’s activities and excursions.
Our in-house accommodation department offers you the right accommodation according to your needs and budget.
Choose between carefully selected host families and rooms in a French household, student residences and rooms at the University campus or enjoy the aparthotel accommodation.
- Young and dynamic University City with 80 000 students
- Beautiful historic center with over 1 000 years of history
- Very exciting student life at moderate price level
- Long sandy beaches, salt lagoons with wild pink flamingos
- Mild Mediterranean climate, 300 days of sunshine per year
The ILA excursions to UNESCO sites like Pont du Gard, Nimes, Carcassonne were excellent. Join them!Tanita (Thailand)
The evenings out with our teacher were great fun. I really enjoyed the atmosphere in Montpellier.Leonidas (Colombia)
I met nice local French people in the language exchange programm and we made friends. Excellent idea ILA!Emma (Great Britain)
I loved the different tastings offered at ILA – wine, cheese, local product. What a discovery, wonderful!Willem-Hendrik (Belgium)
ILA offers top quality French courses in the South of France for all levels and objectives taught in small groups by our enthusiastic and fully qualified teachers. Inspections reveal ILA exceeds standards expectations for teaching, learning, pedagogical approach, methods and resources.
- Excursions and cultural visits to UNESCO sites
- Language exchanges with local French students
- Cheese, wine and local product tastings
- Evening out with teachers and students parties
- Exciting sport activities in Montpellier