Study French in France, French language school
French Language Courses abroad in France at high quality French Language School in Montpellier
Study, learn French, DELF DALF exam, Long Term courses
10 good reasons for choosing ILA French language school
- ILA French language school is located in the heart of the historic centre in a stunning private mansion house dating back to the 18th century. All places of interest, a wide range of boutiques and restaurants as well as the famous Place de la Comédie are just a few minutes on foot. You can not be more central in Montpellier.
- Our French language school offers airy, very well equipped (TV, video player, CD player etc.) and air-conditioned classrooms. 22 computers with flat screens for high speed internet and email access are free of charge at your disposal. We have additionaly wireless access (WIFI) - free of charge.
- Our French language school only provides qualified and experienced French teachers, whose mother tongue is French, devoted to giving dynamic and effective French instruction to help you study. Classes are held in small groups between 3 and maximum 10 participants.
- Our French language school guarantees a minimum of 6 different French language levels year round, most times of the year there are 8 - 10 different levels. We follow the Common European Framework issued by the European Commission for language learning. Our online French level test determines in which level you will be taught - however, if the French language course is too easy or too difficult for you we change you level.
Unlike other schools, at our French language school you do not loose any part of your valuable French language course due to the placement test since full French course hours are caught up.
- Our in-house accommodation department ensures accommodation on a very high standard. All residential accommodation as well as all carefully selected host families are continuously checked for their performances and quality. Our French language school respects the IALC accommodation code (see underneath).
- Our French language school is well known for our excellent customer service - speedy and transparent as well as precise information from the time first contact with us is made as well as very professional and friendly service locally by our welfare team.
- We are member of the quality association IALC (International association of Language Centres). Only a very small number of schools in France and ILA French language school as the only one in Montpellier could fulfil the high standards expected by IALC. Quality checks are carried out regularly and we commit ourselves to accept the IALC Code of Ethic.
- Our French language school is additionally recognised by the Swedish government for further education (CSN), for Bildungsurlaub (further education for professionals) in Germany as well as by Maison de la France. Many cultural institutes, Universities and specialised language tour operators have been working with us for many years - after an initial inspection locally. Re-inscriptions in order to ensure highest quality are carried out on a yearly base.
- Our motto is: « Cultural activities play an important role in learning and understanding a foreign language as learning a foreign language is also learning about culture and people ».
We offer year round every week a minimum of 4 attractive cultural activities as well as excursions. The whole program is accompanied by our enthusiastic, specially trained teacher team.
- Montpellier (260.000 inhabitants) is a very dynamic student city (more than 60.000 students) and home to one of the oldest Universities in Europe. The city has a rich medieval heritage, a beautiful historic centre as well as a typical warm, Mediterranean atmosphere, which is reflected in the day to day life of the city. Being a University city , the daily cost of living is still lower than for most other cities, specially compared to the Cote d'Azur.
The region Languedoc-Roussillon, of which Montpellier is the capital, as well as neighbouring regions have one of the richest history of France and offer many well known places to visit: Carcassonne, Pont du Gard, Nimes, Avignon, Provence, Camargue, Canal du Midi, Aigues-Mortes etc. There are long sandy unspoilt beaches just a few miles from Montpellier city centre, salt lagoons with wild pink flamingos and more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
Join us at ILA,
the leading French Language School in Montpellier