Our in-house accommodation department offers you the right accommodation according to your needs and budget.
Choose between carefully selected host families and rooms in a French household, student residences and rooms at the University campus or enjoy the aparthotel accommodation.
- Young and dynamic University City with 80 000 students
- Beautiful historic center with over 1 000 years of history
- Very exciting student life at moderate price level
- Long sandy beaches, salt lagoons with wild pink flamingos
- Mild Mediterranean climate, 300 days of sunshine per year
ILA’s teachers are very well prepared, entertaining and great fun. Learning is serious, but relaxed. PERFECT!Allart (Holland)
I like the small group sizes at ILA. I improved my French a lot and enjoyed the excellent nationality mix at ILA.Stella (Brazil)
I spent 3 months at ILA French school. Thanks to ILA I passed the DALF exam! The preparation course was top!Tobias (Switzerland)
ILA has excellent teachers, a perfect interactive teaching methode. My course was very, very good!Ylva (Sweden)
ILA offers top quality French courses in the South of France for all levels and objectives taught in small groups by our enthusiastic and fully qualified teachers. Inspections reveal ILA exceeds standards expectations for teaching, learning, pedagogical approach, methods and resources.
- Excursions and cultural visits to UNESCO sites
- Language exchanges with local French students
- Cheese, wine and local product tastings
- Evening out with teachers and students parties
- Exciting sport activities in Montpellier