Please click on the first photo to open the picture show of Montpellier.
Our in-house accommodation department offers you the right accommodation according to your needs and budget.
Choose between carefully selected host families and rooms in a French household, student residences and rooms at the University campus or enjoy the aparthotel accommodation.
- Young and dynamic University City with 80 000 students
- Beautiful historic center with over 1 000 years of history
- Very exciting student life at moderate price level
- Long sandy beaches, salt lagoons with wild pink flamingos
- Mild Mediterranean climate, 300 days of sunshine per year
I loved the atmosphere at ILA. I will never forget my time at ILA and in the wonderful city of Montpellier.Margriet (Holland)
ILA French school was excellent. My host family was so welcoming. Montpellier is a great city, lots of fun!John (England)
Montpellier is a so much fun. Great student atmosphere, very lively, many places for going out and enjoy.Didem (Turkey)
The ILA excursion program is top! There is so much to see in and around Montpellier and the South of France.Pramote (Thailand)
ILA offers top quality French courses in the South of France for all levels and objectives taught in small groups by our enthusiastic and fully qualified teachers. Inspections reveal ILA exceeds standards expectations for teaching, learning, pedagogical approach, methods and resources.
- Excursions and cultural visits to UNESCO sites
- Language exchanges with local French students
- Cheese, wine and local product tastings
- Evening out with teachers and students parties
- Exciting sport activities in Montpellier