Please feel free to contact us directly if you have further questions which are not addressed here:
- by telephone : (+33) 4 67 60 67 83
- by fax : (+33) 4 67 60 67 81
- by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I book my course and accommodation?
- How will I know if I am well registered?
As soon as we will get your registration, we will send you your enrolment confirmation. if you provide your email address, we will email all papers to you.
- What would be the best moment to register?
Any time during the year, and you can start any Monday you wish (apart from absolute beginners, who have fixed dates). We still recommend to book as early as possible for the high season in order to provide you with the accommodation of your choice.
- Is there a specific season when I should register even earlier due to high demand?
Yes, in July and August. Registering early will give you more choice of accommodation and special request can be fulfilled more easily.
- Is there a deadline for registering?
No, even if you book late we can usually confirm your course. We do not charge an extra fee for late booking.
- Once I am already at the Institute, can I extend my stay of one or more weeks?
Yes, if you decide to stay longer you just have to fill in a new application. Please do inform us as soon as possible so that we can secure your space.
- When should I arrive?
Arrivals are scheduled for Sunday and departures for Saturday. *If you need extra days, please do contact us.
- Do I have to book accommodation as well?
No, you can just book the course and organise your accommodation yourself.
- Would it be possible to share accommodation with my partner or friend who does not take a course?
Yes, this is possible in the student residence, in the aparthotel and in a hotel and on request in a host family.