Learning French in France
French Language Courses abroad in France at high quality French Language School in Montpellier
Study, learning French, DELF DALF exam, Long Term courses
The ILA French language school Quality Guarantee
- All classrooms and school facilities are adapted to provide an excellent learning environment. 22 computers with flat screens for high speed internet and email access (use is free of charge) are provided. We have also wireless access (WIFI) - free of charge.
- Our medium sized French language school enables us to provide personal service to each student. Our administration staff is trained to serve you as a client in the best way possible and our welfare officer ensures your well being during your French language stay. We react promptly and efficiently to all students needs.
- We create and maintain a learning environment of high quality, in which our students can make optimum progress towards their individual learning goals.
- We employ only qualified and experienced teachers, whose mother tongue is French, devoted to giving dynamic and effective French teaching to help you study.
- Small groups with a maximum of 3 to 10 students allowing for active participation of all students in the French language course. There will never be more than 10 students per French language class.
- Whatever dates you choose and however much time you have available for studying French, we have a suitable French language course for you. We follow the Common European Framework issued by the European Commission for language learning. If a student feels that a French course level is too easy or too difficult, we change your level.
- We guarantee that all information and prices published by our French language school are accurate.
- Our accommodation officer ensures that all accommodation option are carefully selected. We know ourselves all accommodation options we offer and all host families were carefully inspected and selected according to ILA's host family quality scheme. We have contracts with all host families in order to guarantee the high standard. We respect the IALC accommodation code.
- For accommodation with a host family we provide you with a questionnaire in which you can state habits, interests and further information as well as wishes regarding you host family. We respect all criteria like non-smoking family, vegetarian food, allergic against pets etc. and also try to fulfil all your wishes regarding age of family, location of family, with or without children etc.
- For all accommodation options you receive precise information prior to arrival at our French language school, usually 2 - 3 weeks in advance.
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the accommodation provided by our French language school, we change your accommodation for the next possible date. Our accommodation officer will receive you to discuss your needs.
- Our French language school offers year round an attractive activity program (all activities accompanied by a trained ILA French language school teacher). We offer a minimum of four activities per week.
- We continuously control the quality of our French language school. At the end of each stay students receive a questionnaire to note all aspects of their stay. All these questionnaires are evaluated and improvements carried out, if necessary.
- Our French language school is member of IALC (International Association of Language Centres) and respect the IALC code of Ethics.
Our commitment to quality is your guarantee for
a successful French language stay!