Standard Course (20 lessons per week)
+ Full activity program
2 weeks course
A2 French level minimum required.
This package aims for mature people who want to learn French and to practice different aspect of French culture with other like minded individuals. Afternoons are dedicated to cultural activities and visits which introduce the highlights of the region as well as the regional gastronomy. Social activities in the evening will allow you to get to know your colleagues better in a relaxed, informal environment outside the classroom.
The Standard course will help you acquire or consolidate your linguistic bases. It takes place in small groups to facilitate oral communication and individual support. Our entire educational approach gives you the means to use the language in real situations through fun activities or authentic documents for example. This course leads every participant to the highest possible independence when using and understanding the French language.
Our package includes :
(Course time: 9:00 am – 10:30am / 10:45 am – 12:15pm).
Activities included :
- 2 guided city tours
- 1 afternoon activity
- 1 restaurant evening
- 2 food/wine tastings
- 2 half days excursion
- 1 full day excursion
Our dates :
We offer these dates :
- 19 – 30 September 2016
- 17 – 28 October 2016
- 06 – 17 March 2017
- 08 – 19 May 2017
- 11 – 22 September 2017
- 09 – 20 October 2017
Our accommodation options :
If you wish to book accommodation via us, please choose your accommodation here.
Example activity program :
- Sunday : Arrival
- Monday : Guided city tour “historic center” + welcome drink (2.5 hours)
- Tuesday : Tasting of local product (2.5 hours)
- Wednesday : Free
- Thursday : Museum visit (1.5 hours)
- Friday : Half day excursion to Nimes (Arena, Fontaine Gardens, Maison Quarré)
- Saturday : Full day excursion to Avignon and Pont du Gard (Old town, palace of the pope, world famous aqueduct)
- Monday : Guided city tour “new city” center (1.5 hours)
- Tuesday : Wine and cheese tasting (2.5 hours)
- Wednesday : Free
- Thursday : Dinner with ILA staff in restaurant
- Friday : Half day excursion to Sète, the Venice of Languedoc
- Saturday : Departure