“ILA was inspected by EAQUALS and met the high standards required for EAQUALS accreditation. The teaching, the course programmes, as well as the course organisation, the learning resources, testing and evaluation were all judged to be of high quality. It was found that the institution takes great care to protect the welfare of its client.”
More than 35.000 satisfied students from over 80 countries since 1998!
Why learn French in France at ILA?
- Highest quality accreditations
- Academic excellence
- First class facilities / services
- Prime central location
- Friendly international atmosphere
- Excellent accommodations
ILA offers top quality French courses in the South of France for all levels and objectives taught in small groups by our enthusiastic and fully qualified teachers. Inspections reveal ILA exceeds standards expectations for teaching, learning, pedagogical approach, methods and resources.
Very friendly, helpful French teachers. I just love Montpellier and the South of France, there is so much to do!Emma Kate (Great Britain)
ILA French school was excellent. My host family was so welcoming. Montpellier is a great city, lots of fun!John (England)
My teacher was extremely helpful, always available for me. My French has improved quickly. Thanks ILA!Yoko (Japan)
I made many friends at ILA. School atmosphere is excellent. I improved my French a lot, great teachers!Federico (Venezuela)
The ILA teachers are very dynamic and fun. I learnt a lot of French in 3 weeks. ILA is very well organised.Jessica (Germany)
- Young and dynamic University City with 80 000 students
- Beautiful historic center with over 1 000 years of history
- Very exciting student life at moderate price level
- Long sandy beaches, salt lagoons with wild pink flamingos
- Mild Mediterranean climate, 300 days of sunshine per year
Our in-house accommodation department offers you the right accommodation according to your needs and budget.
Choose between carefully selected host families and rooms in a French household, student residences and rooms at the University campus or enjoy the aparthotel accommodation.
- Excursions and cultural visits to UNESCO sites
- Language exchanges with local French students
- Cheese, wine and local product tastings
- Evening out with teachers and students parties
- Exciting sport activities in Montpellier